Thursday 8 August 2013

Wedding Photography by Jon Hayden.


 
Fun, laughter, happiness, love & joy with family and friends. This is what your wedding day is all about.

Your wedding day with all its months of planning will last just a few hours, I want you to enjoy your photographs for a lifetime. My professional and friendly manner will help you feel at ease and my experience will help me capture the moments on your special day.

On the day itself I work in an unobtrusive way blending a mix of informal and formal shots with the aim of taking beautiful creative Wedding Photographs that capture the natural and spontaneous moments of your Wedding Day. Contemporary, Informal, Reportage style with a hint of Traditional.
please take a look at my website at www.lovethosephotos.com


www.lovethosephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment